rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

I've been thinking about doing a thread like this for a while, but didn't want to be like those bitches with blogs dedicated to ridiculing the poor betas who message them on OKCupid. That kind of hate isn't my style.

That being said, every time I run into yet another delusional fatty--or otherwise defective chick--online, the first thing I think is, "I wish I could show this to the guys on the board." The prize below is what pushed me over the edge. Something needed to be done.

So, I think it's worth having a thread where we upload pictures and screen caps of the absolute worst Online Hamster Logic™. It could be just one picture, just a bit of text, or a combination of the two. A thing I always seem to notice is that fatties always have pictures of themselves with food. This is almost like gospel. It was so common, that I started a folder on my computer just for my own motivation.

Just a couple of guidelines for future posters: obscure the location/ID of the girl a bit and avoid directly linking the profile. This isn't about harassing the fatties, it's about pointing out instances of fatty logic and ugg delusion to the like-minded members of this forum.

##

I've included a sizable portion of this profile because it's just that fucking bad. I've highlighted some particularly disturbing features, but I'm sure you'll notice others--like the unfortunate beta who's LTR'd this whale up.

[Image: attachment.jpg5220]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5440]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5222]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5223]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5224]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5225]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5226]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5227]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread