rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walking away from the game

Walking away from the game

If this topic has been discussed before please point the way.

Ive been thinking about this from time to time, and after reading some of the senior members and how their always banging 8, 9 , 10's it makes me wonder. How do you guys walk away from those? Do you guys ever look back and say man I should have kept that one? Do you guys ever think of getting married?

The one thing I learned from this forum is not only do you need strong game for the women but you need a strong core for yourself. This place is like getting your first car, it sounds great but when you get the keys and realize you have to pay for gas, insurance, up keep you wonder if its worth it.

I wish the internet/this board was around when I was 16-20. I would have a better mind set / be more prepared mentally then I am now (30)

You guys are teaching us how to fish instead of giving us a fish which is great, I am asking how can I teach myself I have had enough fish and should go home to the wife.

Messages In This Thread