rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Elite Squad

Toronto Elite Squad

Quote: (03-04-2012 06:51 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I find going out in large groups does not work well, I tend to keep at 3 max.
How many girls do you see going out in more than groups of 3?
What venues do you typically go too?
I am a little older so I tend to stick too King West, the few times I do go out.
Have you tried Suburbia? The Elite squad might work well in places like Hamilton, Burlington, St Catherines and Niagara.
This is "foreign" soil and the pickings tend to be easier for a one night stand.
My last two ventures into the Tdot did not leave a good taste in my mouth.

I don't think it is uncommon for more than 3 women to head out. In fact, 3 and more women hanging out together is probably the norm.

But yeah, it's tough to crack a group when you're solo. (But cracking a group of 3 or more is definitely easier than cracking a group of 2.) Last night I was solo and in beast mode. At one point I went up to chick and asked her if she was having a good time, her name and then if she wanted to dance. It was clear she was attacted to me. Within a minute of going up to her we were grinding. But less than a minute later she stopped and said it was a girls night out (I did not buy that). I just left without saying a word. I think the problem was that here we were grinding and right next to us was her group of friends (I think there were 4 of them) dancing, not particularly enthusiastically. Plus it was late, so the lights were already on. She was, in other words, flagrantly disregarding Toronto women rules about how they should be behave (being receptive to a guy at a club, dancing with him, etc.). Would having a wingman or two or three have helped? I'm not sure. These girls were not out looking for guys; she only responded well to me because of how good looking I am. Getting some of her friends to dance would have helped, but that would probably have heppened if the wingmen were similarly good looking. Then again there are other situations where having wingmen would help, even if they are average looking.

Messages In This Thread