rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

again the same shit. WTF?

again the same shit. WTF?

I see a chick standing in a tram platform. I am sitting a couple of meters from her. I look at her and picture her having sex with me, I visualize her having orgasm…. She looks at me and our eyes met. I smile at her mysteriously. She smiles back. I point her a free seat next to me. She wants me to come to her. I , again give her a sign to seat next to me. She comes over. Me: you reminds me of a girl I met at yoga class some time ago. She: that’s not me
Me: definitely, she left to India and is probably head standing next to Taj Mahal.

The vibe is good and very sexual. She is on her way to work so I took her number and we part.

The same night I met her in the club (coincidently) Talked to her a bit and left her. An hour later she comes up to me: “finally I found you. Where have you been?”

I take her on the dance floor and start to escalate. I touch her face with mine, grab her ass. I go for a kiss but she turns her head away.
Again .
And again.

Finally she says she is going to her friends. I say : I go to mine friends too. I didn’t meet her again.

Two days later I sent her a text:

Me: Have you thought of me today?
Her: should i?
Me: think of me before you fall asleep
Her: what dreams will I dream then?
Me: dream of our unborn kiss

She didn’t respond.
An hour later I texted again:

Me: come to my place and let’s have a drink

Again. No reply. Deleted her number.

Its second time in row girl drops interest after I take her at dancefloor and try to kiss her.

All that comes to my mind is that I should be the one that end the interaction after the first kiss close fail.

Any suggestions?

Messages In This Thread