rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Investing Advice

Investing Advice

This is a semi intro about me, I've been working on the Street for a while and here are some options for everyone. Feel free to ask questions

Order of post:
1. Advice for everyone
2. Advice for well off peeps
3. Advice for people with high risk tolerance

1. First NEVER take advice from sell side research such as Jim Cramer or xyz dude from JP Morgan. Unless you work with them you will never know if they are conflicted. I don't even want to know who believed a buy rating on RIMM selling a shit stock to a dumbass.

If you really believe America is F'd. Move your cash to a different currency and trade in that fashion. Ex: want to retire in Poland your capital should be in euros since it is converting soon. If you want to invest in the US and want 0 risk, buy TIPS basically your return is inflation, and the govnt always overstates the number.

Unless u are dead broke, get a rewards card. You can open and shut cards and not F up your credit. Because your score is based on the last 60 items I ur record that are not delinquencies. So you can soft pull your credit (means just checking it on a site like free credit report, 60 times) costs you $60 and you just got 40K miles times 3. I do warn this is better for middle income US people as the rules are slowly changing.

Finally, another good thing for everyone. Get 10K in your 401K, you can pull this amount to buy real estate without a withdrawal penalty. So no downside here free money from your company match also.

2. People with cash, get an account at lending club ASAP. Run some capital theology there becuse it compounds monthly. Before that company gets huge and spreads get shitty u should be rolling thru it and getting a good return.

Get your money in multiple currencies because owning something like gold can fuck you over if the paper you have is defunct based on the bank issuing it. I don't know what country I will like best, but I run mine through 4 currencies for countries I like.

3. Black market cash is by far the most lucrative investment. For example in Venezuela it is pegged at 4, but the black market is 8. Clearly dangerous as fuck but my visit to Caracas Was profitable because of this, bring down 5K and you can do a vacation for 2 weeks for free!

Sorry but I won't be putting my name on this site because I would get fired for sure. I trust roost won't be giving away my email address, but feel free to ask any financial questions I won't be dolling out bullshit on here.

Messages In This Thread