rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airbnb.com bangs...the Couchsurfing Killer!!!

Airbnb.com bangs...the Couchsurfing Killer!!!

Well, I did it!!!! I thought it could be done.....and I was right!!!!!

I put an ad on airbnb about a month ago looking for an alternative to Couchsurfing backpacker chics. I have a spare bedroom in my Beachfront condo on South Beach, and while I am NOT interested in making money on it as a rental, I am interest in easy sex! [Image: lol.gif]

So, I pimped it out, made it VERY GIRL FRIENDLY, and put an ad on airbnb, with a price tag of 29USD per night....and VOILA!!! The requests started POURING IN!

I am officially proud to announce to the board that last night....I GOT MY SWEDISH FLAG!!!!!!! It gets better, SHE PAID ME FOR IT! [Image: lol.gif]

So, if anyone out there wants to secretly rent out a spare room for a night, and you are in a hot spot, this airbnb is a friggin pussy goldmine!! The caliber of women are better than those hippie free-loading couchsurfing chics whom are usually ugly to average looking.

The nice thing is YOU CAN CHOOSE WHOM YOU WANT TO RENT TO, and build a reputation like couch surfing!

So Roosh, if Couchsurfing kicked you out....come on over to airBNB, it's good times here.

Now, I need a player here to figure out how to do this when the roles are reversed, you rent out form a female host.

My airbnb ad to give you an idea of how to attract only high-end females:

"This beach room is perfect for the female traveling solo. Your own small yet private room- sun drenched, FULL OCEAN VIEW, and furnished with a brand new Queen bed and empty closet and drawers. Bathroom is small but the entire apartment is clean, quiet located one block from the Ocean, one of the best and safest areas in South Beach, and a short walking distance to Collins Av. restaurants, Ocean Drive and much more. Tons of restaurants nearby and close to public transportation (buses). The building has a Greek Mediterranean charm and is quaint and the apartment is two floors duplex. There is Central AC and High Speed WIFI, A flat screen TV, and you are welcome to use my home iMAC computer, also free of charge.

Very friendly environment. However, note this is an -nicotine -drug - free environment - no smoking and no pets allowed.

Sleeps one. No guests.

- Air Conditioning (AC)
- Wi-Fi (high speed internet 24 hours)
- Open Wide eat in kitchen
- Fresh linens and towels
- Hair dryer
- Lots of light
- Cozy & comfy
- Free Laundromat down the hall
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Dulplex
-Excellent neighborhood

About Me:

I'm a laid back, and open-minded gentleman working in an arts related field who lightly drinks socially (mostly wine) and DO NOT smoke. You can cook meals here (or try mine) if you want but you may not want to as there are plenty of affordable restaurants close by too. I serve coffee/tea and fresh fruit with yogurt for breakfast.

* Who was it here on RVF that gave me the idea to server continental breakfast to overnight guests? THANK YOU!!!!
** There is a video recording feature of your profile, USE IT!! It makes girl feel comfortable about renting from you.

Wait.......was this BETA?

Mixx

Messages In This Thread