rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Improve your game by NOT doing these things...

Improve your game by NOT doing these things...

'Sup guys. Picking up on G's thread about avoiding bad game, I wanted to post up a list of behaviours that makes the average guy unattractive to the opposite sex and a couple of things that add attraction. Post up, contribute, and refer back to these fundamentals when you feel yourself slipping.

Don't:

-be eager to please

-immediately jump to do favors for people. Take your time.

-immediately respond to a question. Take a pause to reflect on your reply.

-speak quickly. Slow. the. fuck. down.

-reply to rational questions with rational answers (ie. Where are you from? Bad: California. Good: Where do you think I'm from?)

-try to build rapport too early in an interaction.

-fidget/touch your face/slouch while talking

-move out of the path of other people. Slow down until they move.

-be the first to break eye contact

-treat a "10" any different from a 7

-make a big deal about beauty around people you don't know. Acknowledge good looks and move on.

-apologize. Acknowledge and move on.

-babble. If it adds no value to the conversation then don't say it. Silence builds mystery.

-go back to a conversation that was interrupted.

-let anyone you don't know touch you without shrugging them off.

-speak in questions. Does your voice go up at the end of a sentence? vs Your voice goes up at the end of a sentence.

-go more than a week without hitting the gym. (Why are you on this forum if you don't workout, bro?)

Do

-kino within the first minute.

-speak with conviction. Rid your vocabulary of "i think..", "it's about..","umm". Speak finitely and definitively more often than not.

-get girls to do things for you non-verbally early in your interaction. This primes her for later on. (ie. hold out your glass for her to take and hold. Put your hand out for her to grab)

-hit the gym. (cardio, Squats, deadlifts, dips, incline bench w/ free weights is all you need)

-read a shit ton. And talk about what you read.

More to come...

Messages In This Thread