rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you better off improving yourself/status rather than game?

Are you better off improving yourself/status rather than game?

I was just thinking about this a lot, but wouldn't it be better for a beta who sucks with women to work on himself by improving body language, voice, reading, find interesting hobbies, work out, new clothes, new style, while only reading a few basic game books like Bang or Mystery Method and reading a blog like Roissy's, rather than focus on being the stereotypical dancing monkey PUA who reads a lot of PUA books and listens to the CD's.

I can't help but think that reading Roissy and Roosh to get down the basics and eliminating your anti-game tendencies, then improving yourself and approaching 100 girls is a better route. Either that or improve your status. I think status is more important than looks, wealth, or game. Why is it that a DJ gets much better pussy with 1/10x effort that someone like Mystery does? Why is a drug dealer getting higher quality pussy than some rich dudes? It's all about status, but unfortunately high status is hard to come by.

I would like to hear what you guys did to get good at game?

Messages In This Thread