rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My forum pussy timeshare idea

My forum pussy timeshare idea

This probably belongs in a different section or all of them at once but here it goes.

I've been kicking around the idea of making a time share of sorts that yields high amounts of young bikini clad slutty lays for the collective here.

My inspiration comes from these French guys that I used to party with who traveled the world and opened Mexican bars in each place they stayed at then sell it when they leave. They got play non-stop.

This is the deal..We rent out a hole in the wall type of place here in St. Pete beach or Clearwater and fix up a pimp ass mini apartment in the back.

Get a beer and wine permit and have a revolving door of "partners" coming in to do some guest bartending and run ridiculous ladies drink specials or have ladies night everyday of the week. The tourists chicks will eat this up and you the guest bartender can breeze in and out as you please while staying rent free in the mini-pimp-apartment.

A scenario...Let's say Mixx felt like driving a few hours and wanted some down time for a few days. All he would have to do is park the car, walk in and he'd be knee deep in bikinis in 10 minutes or Let's say one of you guys were looking to relocate here..There you go. You have a base where you could make some money until you figure it out. It's not like you will have to bartend for hours to pull. I'm thinking about an hour or so.

We keep good books and in the end sell at a profit. This is just a basic overview. Tweaks? Good idea?
[attachment=4930]
Our clients. This is Clearwater..

Messages In This Thread