rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Life Fat Girl Jihad!

Real Life Fat Girl Jihad!

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:00 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Sarah Gould herself left a comment under the highest rated:

Hi again thanks To those for your lovely comments and to the ones who have been harsh if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything! I lost weight because of health reasons I could run after my toddlers and eat more because I felt down it's a visous circle !! I don't want to be skinny it's not a good look I want to be a weight I can look & feel good and maintain .. I want to be 11 stone so that means I have just under a stone to lose. I am a size 12 and would like to be a 10/12. I run 6 days a week and muscle weighs heavier then fat.. Thanks again to all the nice people for those lovely comments!! Xxxxxx
- Sarah

She's 168 pounds now, and wants to get down to 154. She doesn't look especially tall. And she isn't doing anything that puts on muscle. So 154 is still fat. 140 is a good starting goal.

I like how she changes the story about her motivation for losing the weight. If she hadn't changed her story, she'd have to agree that getting called a fattie would help her lose even more weight. She's telling people not to do what led to her success!

Messages In This Thread