rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Life Fat Girl Jihad!

Real Life Fat Girl Jihad!

Sarah Gould herself left a comment under the highest rated:

Hi again thanks To those for your lovely comments and to the ones who have been harsh if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything! I lost weight because of health reasons I could run after my toddlers and eat more because I felt down it's a visous circle !! I don't want to be skinny it's not a good look I want to be a weight I can look & feel good and maintain .. I want to be 11 stone so that means I have just under a stone to lose. I am a size 12 and would like to be a 10/12. I run 6 days a week and muscle weighs heavier then fat.. Thanks again to all the nice people for those lovely comments!! Xxxxxx
- Sarah

So she has a goal weight, she's almost there and will then attempt to "maintain" it. Now that she's no longer a complete whale, she's kind of hating on "skinny" girls, because "It's not a good look." Under the lowest rated, some posters gave her props for losing, but still thinks she should lose more. They weren't cruel, but their comments still got the thumbs-down.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread