rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Spottings (OKCupid, POF, etc.)

Online Dating Spottings (OKCupid, POF, etc.)

Sometimes I come across some profiles on OKCupid that just make me wonder.

For instance, there is this profile:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/jenfriel

[Image: 14467076765822738909.jpeg]

Her profile popped up on my home page on OKCupid with the following:
Quote:Quote:

Q: Would you be comfortable masturbating in front of a partner?
A: Yes.
Explanation: “sure thing! ”

Intrigued, I clicked on her profile to find out more.

Quote:Quote:

I gave up everything I owned in May of 2010 and began bartering social media to live. I didn't have a home for a year, but I couch surfed and stayed with readers of my site enabling me to travel to 12 states with just $10 to my name.

While I was couch surfing, I still wanted to have a social life, so I created a profile on OKcupid where I asked guys if they wanted to buy me a beer and in exchange I would give them a hug. I had a compatibility prerequisite that I never published - but I wound up going out on over 103 dates in 9 months and writing a thesis on it.

http://www.talknerdytomelover.com/home/2...onths.html

It taught me a LOT about life and attraction.

I'm now still doing what I do ... I'm a lifecaster, and if you send me a message or go out on a date with me, you may end up on my website. Peace love and lollipops to all!

This chick is basically a self-professed attention-whore. Adding to the whore bit is that she's getting paid to give up information about her sex-life for money. A streetwalker gives up her pussy for money, a "lifecaster" gives up stories about her pussy for money. The difference is that a streetwalker might bring a guy to climax, leaving him with a dirty feeling afterwards, whereas a "lifecaster" doesn't allow the reader the pleasure of climax, but still achieves giving the reader that dirty feeling. Streetwalker comes out ahead with a neutral karma rating, whereas her a negative.

What is most surprising to me is that there were 103+ (not even considering the guys she turned down!) that wanted to go on a date with her. LA covers a big area, so I'm not surprised she was able to rack up that number. What's surprising is that there are guys who are still willing to message a girl after she comes out and basically says that she's in this for the attention. Is she Beta-bate?

Messages In This Thread