rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA: Stockholm, Sweden

DATA: Stockholm, Sweden

City: Stockholm, Sweden

Prices in US$ or Swedish Kronor equivalent. (100KR = $15)

City Overview: Stockholm is the capital city and largest city in Scandinavia. It is quite removed from Europe. Even on the high speed train, it takes about five hours from Copenhagen. There is a ferry from Helsinki as well. Flying is the most convenient.

Stockholm is the centre of Swedish culture for most things. The government is there, the royal family, the population, all the things that make a capital city move.

There is a good metro system here, even though it can come across as quite complicated due to the layering of the system. The city is built on islands, with lots of old structure, which makes engineering expansions a nightmare.

This will not cover areas such as Sodermalm, which is a popular area that is removed from the centre. From what I hear, you are better off staying out there, and partying out there if that is your thing. Rent an apartment for cheap off of Air BnB.

Girls: The average Swede is a 7. I rate this quite high because when there are plenty of hot women, ugly ones just don’t even ping the radar. I get massive blinders on. I think the legs and asses are the best I have ever seen on white girls. Thick muscular thighs, round asses, and killer calves. They also refuse to wear pants, unless they are able to show off their amazing legs. They love to wear skirts and black nylons with heeled short booties. Keep in mind it is winter, and -10 Celsius.

Sightseeing: The old town is the main spot here, Gamla Stan. A small island that sits right between Norrmalm, Ostermalm to the north, and Sodermalm to the south. It’s a very majestic area and a place fit for kings.

I did not go to Sodermalm other than to work on some photos of Gamla Stan.

Lodging: Hotels are quite expensive, so expect to pay around $200 a night for a decent hotel.

I stayed at Hotel Crystal Plaza in Stureplan. It was a great deal, in a perfect location. Ask for a second floor street view, upgraded twin room (upgrade should be free). The rooms are huge, with high ceilings, big windows, chandelier. I felt like I got a great deal for my room, and I only ended up paying just over $100.

The Elite Hotel is almost next door to the Crystal Plaza. Looks good from the outside, but I cant vouch for the price/ experience.

There is a Scandic hotel (Anglais) close by and across from the park. It looks nice, I went to the lounge in there early on Friday. The guys came across like dicks (not normal for Stockholm), and the place was too busy so I ditched. Some good talent though.

Hotel Stureplan is right there as well. I believe some other guys on here have vouched for it.

Day game spots- If you can handle it, Drottninggaten is the main Kings Shopping Street that runs from the Palace to who knows where. There are no shortage of people, but the talent is mixed quite heavily into pretty lame gawker type crowds. Lots of tourists, immigrants, teenagers, families. Typical shopping street.

I recommend the gallerias around Stureplan. There are some cool shops, great fashion, and hot women spending daddies money. At least the area is interesting, cool cafes and such.

Nightlife spots:
There are some institutions here. No need to cover Spy Bar, Café Opera or The Rose, Pure or Whiteroom.

I will plug my friends restaurant Kottbaren. He took amazing care of me, kept the drinks coming, gave me the best of the chefs abilities, toured me around the place, posted me up by the DJ (I was dolo) and comped my whole night. It is one of the new hot spots in Stockholm. Also connected is Grill, which is also very cool. Reserve the brothel area or the cabin for sure.
Meal- 400kr
Drink (beer) 60- 80kr
Cocktail 100-150kr

Sturehof- Great place for late afternoon champagne. Always full of hot women. The back, hidden away part (O bar) is pretty dope, but can get crowded. Good people.
Champagne 60kr
Beer 70kr
Cocktail 100-150kr

Berns- A must. Very cool spot (but pricy).
Beer 80kr
Cocktail??

Soap Bar- I know the promoter for this place but I never made it to see him while I was in Stockholm. If its anything like the nights he does down south, it should be full of talent.

Ease of approaching: Easy. Stockholm is one of the easiest places to approach women, day or night, in the world.

Language barriers- None

Guy/girl ratios- Get to where you are going early. Do all your hard work early on, so when the Swedish men arrive you already have some repertoire.

Bitch shields- Not initially. However, when they are done talking to you, you will know it.

Foreigners/race friendly ,flakiness, etc-
Very open to all races from what I can see. As long as you act with class, and not a cliché, you will have the same opportunities as anyone else. Flakiness? Swedish girls bring it to a whole new level.

Prices and other stuff: Not too bad, slightly higher than Canada. Expect about $30 for a decent meal, and about $8- $10 a drink. There are some local type watering holes where beers are $5.

Logistics: Metro is about $6 per ride, so by a strip of tickets to make it much cheaper.
Never took a taxi. Stay where the action is. I cant stress this enough. The city is very walkable, even in the snow.

Overall pros and cons: The people are exceptionally nice. Could be just my experience, but I was impressed. The cons are that it is Scandinavia, so the hours of most core businesses are closed very early, and Sundays are a ghost town.

Personal experience- I had a great time, and I am looking forward to going back. I was only there for three days, and I was there for Stockholm design week, so I was on my own mission.

Stockholm Design Week warrants its own thread I think.

Messages In This Thread