rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Class Flights

First Class Flights

Does anybody on here fly on first class flights? Are there any advantages in doing it? What are some options to get cheap first class flights?

I have done some quick search on first class flights and when flights are very international (from continent to continent), the prices can range from 7 thousand dollars to 25 thousand dollars. I was thinking to myself, who the heck is paying this kind of money to fly on first class.

I have flown on first class flights two or three times before and it was another level experience. I remember one of these times, the flight assistant who literally looked like a model, was eye fucking me hard and was trying to get me to start a conversation but i just didnt show her any interest because i usually just like phat booty women. But that day, i kinda realised how easy things can be for weathy men, that bitch would have never made it that easy for me in the streets.

So all the times that i have flown on first class flights, i always paid a normal flight price (inside hustle from someone i knew), but im wondering if it is worth to pay over 7,000 dollars for a flight. Are there really that many advantages in doing it?

The only advantages in terms of gaming that i saw in doing this was that the flight female assistants can make it easy for you to bang them, some flight assistants can also be really hot, there is also the opportunity to network with rich people, but then again, i noticed that people on first class were less likely to mingle with each other.

Obviously that im not looking to throw this kind of money in flights right now, but just for future reference, are any of you flying on first class flights? Do you see advantages in doing it? If you did it before, have you fucked one of the female flight assistants after meeting her on first class flight?

Messages In This Thread