rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

Its tough to balance work, girls, working out, family, friends, hobbies, partying, eating, and sleeping! There is not enough time!

Its so easy to get worn down and exhausted from our fast paced lives. Not to mention the alcohol, drugs, late nights, lost sleep, and wasted time and money. Sometimes banging girls and being healthy do not fit together very well.

I set out to find another way. I need both. I need to bang girls and be healthy at the same time. I almost need them to feed each other. The last few years of my life have been about trying to merge these 2 pursuits together.

The following strategy is one that I developed over the years of trying to balance all of this. Its very simple...

I bang girls in the morning. Especially, the weekends when they don't have to work. I tell them to come over around 9am. They crawl right into bed with me. Everyone loves morning sex.

By 12 noon we are usually working out or having brunch. Its really a great way to start your weekend. As the afternoon comes I just have this relaxed, happy feeling. I feel like I have already accomplished the important part of my weekend. Now, I can just relax and do whatever the fuck I want.

The girls usually leave around 12 or 1pm and we both go on with our day. The always come wearing workout clothes so I'm pretty sure they tell their friends/family that they are going to the gym.

At night my friends start getting ready to go out and I am getting ready to read Roosh.

I recommend this strategy to anyone who feels like the Game is wearing them down and they need some rest. There are ways to get pussy and also get a goods night sleep!

Messages In This Thread