rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

NOTE: This has been my experience with American women. In different cultures this may not apply, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is universal.

The question is, "How do you get a girlfriend/LTR?" There's always been two schools of thought in the game:

- One where you take it slow, in order to "build" a relationship.

- One where you push for sex ASAP.

Not that I'm interested in having a LTR, but for me, the game is about knowledge more than it is about the pussy, so after the No-Dating Challenge, where I learned how to get lots of fast sex, curiosity dictated that I try the opposite to see what the results would be.

From another thread, Iknowexactly posed a question...

Quote: (02-05-2012 03:06 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

If you wanted an LTR with this chick, what should be done differently?

Is the here consensus bagging a chick for LTR is IDENTICAL to SNL strategy? Roosh has argued that and I'm not sure I agree. Since I suck at either lol I'm interested in the response.

I'm happy to say I can now answer this question. My conclusion is if you want a LTR you need to bang her as fast as possible.

I realized this is true after experimenting with dating for three weeks in January; I wouldn't try and close on the first night or first date. None of those girls went anywhere. One girl in particular, who I had been making out with at the club and who agreed to let me take her home, was a good experiment.

We were walking back to my car and there was a random apartment building. Just to see if it would be possible for me to get her inside of my place, I said to her,

S: "Oh look! What do you know, there's my apartment building."

Her: "What? No it isn't."

I proceed to walk up to the apartment building's front doors, and she follows me up to the doors. I turn around and start smiling and laughing at her, and I walk away from the apartment building.

Her: "Oh my god! You're the WORST!"

And she grabs onto my arm and keeps walking with me. As we continue to walk towards my car, I make a confession.

S: "Will you be disappointed if I don't push for sex tonight?"

Her: "Yes."

I look at her. Her eyebrows furrow together like she just said something wrong, and said back to me,

Her: "No, I mean NO. I'll respect you, I'll remember you, I'll be thankful for you taking things slow and keeping your distance. Not pushing for sex means you're a gentleman."

S: "You said yes first. I think that was a Freudian slip."

She laughed.

S: "Well, too bad for you. I'm not that kind of guy. I need lots of trust and comfort first. You will not be getting any action tonight."

I finally drove her back to where she was staying for the night (at her friends), and I dropped her off. She would not get out of my car, and kept making out with me. Took her twenty minutes to leave my car. We had exchanged numbers and picked a day to meet up on later.

Never heard from her again. This girl was a very good experiment, because I know I could have gone for the bang and most likely gotten it, as she walked up to that apartment building with me and would have gone inside. I know she wanted me to make a move, and her confession that she tried to backpedal on only confirmed it. She had a killer body, but was 29 years old, so it wasn't a big loss for me to experiment with her. And because she was 29, it also shows that "taking it slow" isn't any more effective on older women than it is with younger women.

After this experiment, I had falsified the concept of "taking it slow". Here, I had the chance to bang but I did not. If taking it slow was a good strategy, I would have met up with her again. But I did not meet up with her again, which means taking it slow was not a good strategy.

You might think that I can't judge off just one girl, but I disagree, since so many of the variables were accounted for (she was attracted to me, she had kissed me, she showed she was willing to go somewhere private, she confessed she wanted me to push for sex, she was older, etc.). One good experiment is worth ten half-assed attempts.

So after this, I went back to the usual strategy of blitzing for sex.

Two weeks later I have a two girls chasing my ass, calling me up, asking to hang out with me again and again, and with both of them I tried to fuck them the same night (but couldn't), then tried to fuck them on the first date (and got one lay).

The girl who didn't put out on the first date had a bad trip on the weed I smoked with her, and didn't call me back up for a week and a half, but we're scheduled to hang out on Tuesday night. Meanwhile the other girl fucks like a rabbit and has already agreed to go on the Pill.

And during this time I'm continually meeting new girls (but I'm taking the time to learn Salsa instead of sarging full-time).

So, the basic strategy for getting a girlfriend is to:

1. Bang them ASAP.

2. Let the ones who like you call/text you back.

They have to chase you, otherwise it doesn't work. Chasing a girl shows you're low value, so to get a girlfriend you must game and fuck her so good she comes back for more.

That's all there is to it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread