rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Workout At Gyms For Great Prices And No Contracts

How To Workout At Gyms For Great Prices And No Contracts

I've lived in mad US cities and have been members of various gyms throughout the country (Golds, LA Fitness, 24hr Fitness, Washington/New York Sports Clubs, etc). These days, my workouts are very simple and based on Crossfit exercises. I just need a squat rack, kettlebells, etc.

I also switch up geographic locations on a moment's notice so I don't have time/patience for contracts.

That said, I've been purchasing one-month gym passes from Groupon/Amazon Local/KGB Deals.

Just about every other week, a 30-day pass for some type of gym is available for purchase. I often save over 50% off the regular price. Best of all, no contract. I've used these for the past few months. All of the gyms have several locations in my area, so they are all about the same distance from where I live.

I don't really have particular loyalty to a specific gym so long as my needs (mentioned above) are met.

This is a great way to reduce a basic overhead cost without being stifled by a bullshit contract.

Messages In This Thread