rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet Vienna, Austria

Datasheet Vienna, Austria

I stayed in Vienna for quite some time.

Daygame

During the day I liked to go to Mariahilferstraße, it has many shops that are good for daygame and the street is full of people every day. There are is also Museumsquartier adjacent, which is nice in summer both during the day and night (people are sitting around in the courtyard). The park next to the Palmenhaus is also nearby and in summer I always find some nice girls sitting around there, it’s my favorite daygame spot in Vienna.

Nightgame

There are many possibilities for nightgame, but I haven’t a real favorite.
  • There are student parties in different locations, have a look at http://www.heimfest.at .
  • Around Museumsquartier there are some good locations: Donau (alternative, open every day) + Cafe Leopold + Lutz (bar upstairs MILFS, downstairs some very hot girls)
  • In the center, there are bars and small clubs at Schwedenplatz (Gnadenlos, Kaktus ...), even if all the other places are dead at least some people will be there (but of course more in the weekends), and it is well known hunting ground. Also in the center is “Fledermaus” and “Floridita”, a salsa place.
  • There are some clubs along the Gürtel (at metro station Nußdorferstr. and from station Alserstraße to Thaliastraße), e.g. Chelsea and B72. Mondays “Kju” is maybe the best option in town. These clubs are narrow and can get very crowded in the weekends.
  • There are some more alternative locations like Pratersauna. Or Flex.
  • People in Club Ost are usually friendly. (Ost translates as east, for east Europe.)
  • There are some huge dance clubs like Praterdome, but the people there are often rude.
  • Mondays Kju, Tuesday Lutz Club, Thursday Platzhirsch
  • Brix – another location not too far from the center
  • Tuesday U4, but it is quite young and somehow the success rate there is low.
  • There are many more, like Volksgarten (in summer Volksgarten Banane is nice), Passage ...
  • My favorite event calendar is http://www.clubinfo.tv .
My experience

When I was there last time for Christmas I went to the city center because otherwise little was going on. I got a MILF on Saturday. Monday there were quite some people in Kju, a girl was very interested in me in Gnadenlos and another one even approached me (not hot though) and my friend got a nice girl with little effort there. Next day I was approached by a girl in Kaktus (beautiful, but stupid) and I met a perfect (beautiful, funny, intelligent, educated) girl in Cafe Leopold that was quite interested (but I was leaving the next day, damn it). There was not a lot going on (to be expected during Christmas and on Mondays and Tuesdays), but Vienna has some hot girls and they are nice. And girls are not only out there to find long term boyfriends. Actually, I liked it.

Conclusion

There are many girls, so even if the average girl is not that hot, there are enough hotties running around. Enough night and daylife, so you can meet them. Some of them are party people, some are MILFs, quick sex is possible, if you have a good game and know where to go. I have the feeling that’s in general the case in the cities I have been to in Austria/Germany.

I had a couple of one night stands with girls I met in pubs, in clubs or at some student parties. During the day I usually get easily a couple of phone numbers, but it took me quite a while to have sex with the girls I met in this way, but that might be a weak point of my game.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Messages In This Thread