rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Gave A Chick The Roosh Forum Treatment

Just Gave A Chick The Roosh Forum Treatment

Fellas,

So I just told this chick I haven't smashed yet that I have no interest in talking to her. Long story short, I met her at a club like two weeks ago drunk as shit. It was the last spot I went to after a long night spent in different venues. I literally just made a caveman approach. I was walking through the club, saw her, and just pulled her towards me. I don't remember what was said but I pulled out my phone and she put her number in it.

So fast forward a couple of days, we decide to meetup after work. We do a happy hour (drinks, sushi, and hookah) and went dutch on the bill.

She's Ethiopian, 24 yrs old, got a good job and her master's, new to DC. We had chemistry but logistics wise, making it happen that night was untenable. I figured we would hang out again soon.

So I text her to invite her out a couple days later, no response. I stick to my policy and don't text again or call.

I hear from her the other day. She said her phone dropped in the toilet and had issues. [Image: confused.gif]

Anyway, I don't make no big deal about it because of course she's not even a starter on my roster. I don't like ratings, but I'd say she's a 7, but I underrate chicks, so some other guy might or might not go higher.

I had nothing particular going on today after work so I see if she wants to get drinks. I text her the logistics. She said she was bombarded with work and would like to take a rain check. She suggests meeting after I get back from my Cali trip, which will be just over two weeks from now, and I don't even leave until next week.

Normally, I just wouldn't respond or say w/e, but considering her flaky nature already, I began thinking otherwise. I started thinking about all the stuff I've been reading on the forum about American chicks, and I got annoyed. What kind of sucker would I be to let this bird pencil me in like that? Now, she could be a little player herself, but I'll never know. But it did sound like she was busy, and I chose to see her as some lame DC career-oriented chick who simply doesn't know how to value a man. She's 24 now, and well on her way to being those types that wonder why they aren't married at 30.

So of course, I reply to her text saying "Sorry, but I'm not that kind of guy. You should probably look elsewhere. Have a good life."

She was shocked and sent me a flurry of texts with questions like "what's the problem?," "what happened and what's wrong with waiting until you get back?"

I didn't give her the benefit of an explanation. Maybe she'll put 2 and 2 together (hopefully for the next man), maybe she won't, but I chose principle over pussy and I feel damn good for doing so....

Messages In This Thread