rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are American Women more picky than American men?

Are American Women more picky than American men?

Quote: (04-14-2015 10:00 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Recently, while doing online dating, I notice that quite a few women, even slightly older ones in their late 20s, have very tight age ranges set in their parameters. Examples... a 27 yo seeking men 27-31, a 28 yo seeking 28-30 and a 29 yo seeking 29-33. These women are in their late 20s and are dead-set on finding a man within a 2-4 year age range. [Image: undecided.gif] Of course, 90% of the time he must also be at least 5'8"/5'9" or taller, and sometimes not more than 6'2".

Many also have ethnicity limits -- I've read multiple studies showing that women have a noticeably stronger preference for a man of their own race/ethnicity than men do. This is true for women of all stripes; white, black, latina, asian, indian, etc. Men of all stripes are more likely to be open to interracial/interethnic dating.

So, men must be a certain height, skin color, and probably meet several other particulars of physical appearance to be considered. Plus, he must fit within a 2-4 year age window.

For all the razzing and shaming about men being "shallow visual animals", are women more visually picky than men are?

On top of these baseline parameters, it's also a common truth that it's really on the man to not only initiate, but also really light it up on the first dating/meeting with Game. If you're a reserved introvert, Game-less, say something slightly off-putting, or just had a bad night, a girl is much more likely to 'next' you and not give it a second chance than a guy would after a so-so date with a shy girl. One woman wrote a book dedicated to helping women overcome this ridiculous thinking: Marry Him: The Case for Mr Good Enough

Sounds like you're in D.C. Can't speak for height, money, age, etc. but racially it depends what part of the country you're in so you might have to use you're feet to equal the playing field. When I lived in Seattle (I'm black) I went out with four white women from Plenty of Fish and ZERO black women from that site (we had dates set up but they all flaked).

But if you game on the street throw all of that out of the window. That's where women's preference for the emotional over the logical can be used for your advantage.

Messages In This Thread