rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: The Second Grown Man Hour

Real Talk Sessions: The Second Grown Man Hour

Quote:Quote:

Through Thick and Thin

My parents were the same way. They used to go out to a restaurant when they could afford it and share a single, nice meal together. My Dad made a beachfront purchase and when the housing bubble burst, sold it at a tremendous loss. For a large period of time, my parents were in a large amount of debt. They sacrificed so that my siblings and I would not want for food or shelter or better education. I never knew about it until my father told me about two or three years ago.

I want a family one day, with four kids, and I want to have one with a woman like that. They're just hard to find and identify, at least for me.

Quote: (04-11-2015 07:19 PM)jariel Wrote:  

You Don't Get Props For The Basics

Your boss isn't going to promote you at work just because you show up on time, you're fucking supposed to show up on time. If you want that promotion, you have to do more, you have to be more.

You're on point here. In today's world, most men have such low expectations of women for a variety of reasons.

I'm grateful for each new women I date, as they treat me better each time. I don't expect all the basics because I've never had all the basics. I do however, expect to be treated better by each new girl I date. I think that's part of the reason why men fawn over foreign women because they do all the basics without prompt or complaint.

G

Messages In This Thread