rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting sick while traveling

Getting sick while traveling

Off to the hospital!

I'm Cusco right now and things were going alright for a few days then Thursday night I suddenly noticed my vision getting slightly blurry in my right eye. My right eye is normally much sharper than my left, now it's the other way around.

I went to a walk-in clinic and scheduled an appointment with an opthomologist for 220 soles (about $72). I'm thinking it could early stages of conjunctivitis or something. The guy looks at my eyes for a through the machine for like 5 seconds, has me read one of those alphabet charts with and without my glasses, and then concludes that it's caused by a "different climate". My eyes are not used to the weather here apparently. I asked him straight up if there was an infection and he says no, and prescribes some kind of eye drop, "NOVO TEARS" or something like that.

Im not convinced by his explanation. My eye (again, its only the right eye) is not dry. It's like there is some film on the surface of my eye clouding my focus of vision, while leaving the peripheral vision untouched.

Completely bizarre and I don't understand how I am as calm as I am right now. I wish I could say I was having more fun here in Peru- it's been cool- I've banged a few girls, meet some forum members, went to beach, saw some cool shit...but so much of this trip has been like cutting heads off a hydra- you solve one problem and two more pop up. Apparently partial vision loss is the next treat.

Anyone ever experience anything like this?

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Messages In This Thread