rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

^I usually mix it up, Airbnb isn't that cheap if you're rolling solo but if you have another person to split the costs then it isn't too bad, for example, another member and I were staying at the hotel I mention above and were paying 130.000/night in Chapinero then we found a decent two bedroom condo very close to Parque 93 (nice spot) for 150.000/night so we took that. The coast is decent if you want some sunshine but its a different world up there: the cities are more run down, the people very different (they speak fast and fuck donkeys), its hot as fuck and the beaches aren't that great unless you go to parque Tayrona (40.000 entrance fee) or take a boat to an island and the women aren't as attractive as the ones in the interior. I personally don't mind going up there for 4-7 days to party and do some diving but after that I start complaining about the place and go back to Medellin or Cali where its more comfortable, for me. If you can handle the heat and Costeno people then you may really enjoy it up there, they are laid back, fun and love to party.

Messages In This Thread