rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Definitive Guide to Gaming Barmaids

The Definitive Guide to Gaming Barmaids

Quote: (04-09-2015 12:24 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2015 11:55 AM)reco2100 Wrote:  

Talk part seems to be working well and hooking all of them. But the touch is another issue since there is this giant fucking bar between us. Lol how do you get around this? Couple of things I have tried is touching them when they walk past me on the outside of the bar behind me. Or when they slide the drink to me I reach for it immediatly and touch her hand and make eye contact. This one is particular seems to work quite well. Sometimes I can see the reaction on their face.

Do you have any suggestions on how to escalate touch?

Don't try to touch them. Let them come to you. If your frame is strong, they'll come around the bar and give you a hug. Occasionally I go for the fist pump, then pull away before making contact and say, "too slow!". It drives them crazy, but they keep coming back for more. Remember, make them qualify.

Quote: (04-09-2015 11:55 AM)reco2100 Wrote:  

Also a question about long game on a bartender. Does this work? Or is there a window of time or number of visits when you have to close or the interaction goes stale and I start to look like a goofball. Or is long game a viable strategy?

Don't go into the bar everyday. It takes away the mystery. Go in every few days, and if you're banging a hot chick, take her with you. That adds value.

Go in and get familiar with the staff. Find out when they'll be day drinking on their days off. Meet them there. It's not a date, but you'll make it one. Service industry night is just as golden as happy hour. They're usually held from Sun-Thurs and you'll see a lot of the girls in there. And they like to throw down on those nights. Once you establish a repoire where they work, they'll be glad to see you on their wild night. Start drinking, then try and change venues. I can't stress enough how good service industry night can go.

Awesome advice brother. I will definetly apply it.

But what is service industry night? I play in an area that is loaded with hospitality folks. But do not know much about their industry.

"Go get yourself some"

Messages In This Thread