rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

Hey Cleanslate, I don't have any game. I don't know anything about game or pua stuff. I do the same thing that I do in the states. I meet the girl at a club, restaurant, or my apartment and I kiss her as soon as possible, and then I escalate to a sexual way as soon as possible. Spanish isn't an issue because it doesn't matter what you say to a woman. Talking is overrated. Unless you say something that is completely strange like "I want to shit in your mouth," You can still nail a girl by letting her talk and pretending to listen. She has already made up her mind if she wants to fuck you. Just be confident and when they say something to you in Spanish, smile and say "Te amo" or I love you and kiss them and grab their ass. The rest is you being aggressive and making her feel like sex is normal and acceptable. Apart from that, I do a lot of testosterone, drink whiskey, and smoke a lot of cigars.

Feel free to come down to Colombia and roll with us. Life is all about making good memories and having good friends to bullshit with.

Messages In This Thread