rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

Quote: (04-06-2015 01:48 PM)vinman Wrote:  

IF their looks attracted a solid guy to train them right, then they could be adequate. But someone needs to put in the work. Not me, but somebody will have to save these bitches from themselves.

Per Patrice O'Neal, Even if you don't deal with loser chicks, you're going to have to train/teach your woman HOW to love you.

A chick might be perfect on paper
She might be perfect for the first 6 months
But if you're in a serious relationship, she's gonna fuck up the program.

Is that when you bring out the guidance? After the mistake?

And if you aren't educating chicks now, are you gonna have the skillset and knowledge base for when the time comes.

Talking to myself here really.

I've had a "hands off" approach with these broads for a while.
She wanna go do some crazy shit? Cool. She's replaceable.

Then I realized these chicks weren't just yearning for the D, but they needed some G as well.

Even feminist broads like that.

I know all of you watch Girls, but here's some game from the khaki wearing business owner.

" The two of them bond over their relationship history, but Scotty agrees a little too eagerly with Shosh’s declaration of “bitches be crazy”—a casually reductive phrase that feels practically retrograde now, in 2015.

What’s worse is the way Scotty tells Shosh, “We don’t use words like failure, pathetic and lame.” We don’t use those words, he says. We.

Scotty immediately appears to be the kind of guy Hannah accuses Fran of being: the kind of guy who wants to slyly control an independent woman—for all Shosh’s talk of strong, independent women and rallying behind friends like Hannah when men kick them down, she’s all too eager to sit back and let Scotty take the wheel. It’s easier than finding a job, I guess.

Now of course getting back to the topic, you don't train a recruit with no promise.

But a part of my game that's been sorely missing is this training aspect.

Chicks, like kids, like employees, they respond well to clear rules.
It's not just laying down the law and telling the bitch where she fucked up.
Getting her to think with your mindset, keeping her on track/on task, intermittently rewarding her efforts...

Like Jariel says, just because she's a "bad bitch" doesn't mean she's a good catch. Jah knows I been down that road before.

WIA

Messages In This Thread