rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

Quote: (04-05-2015 10:00 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I think I'm learning more from the recent Colombia posts than I have from my own experiences and from all prior Colombia data combined.

Guys like Linux, Atlantic and Oneaday brought a level of game and dedication to chasing pussy that I've never witnessed in Colombia before, it was inspiring.

Quote: (04-05-2015 10:23 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

I got a bang coming at 11 am tomorrow morning and another set up tomorrow night. I'm getting frustrated with all the colombian dudes eye fucking me. I had a 5'2 Colombian guy doing pullups today at the gym and he was looking at me and every time time during the concentric phase he would grunt and smile. strange.

That's because you're staying in Chapinero, the gayest barrio in the entire country, once you get out of there you should notice a drop in the queers eye raping you.

Quote: (04-05-2015 11:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2015 10:29 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Me and Atlantic are heading to Barranquilla for a week on next Sunday. If anyone can drop some intel on where to stay or grab some whiskey , it would be very cool. I'll look on Airbnb tomorrow.

If you happen to pass by the Hotel Windsor in Barranquilla, don't even bother looking for a rooftop bar. There is none.

You guys should definitely stay somewhere around Hotel Windsor, its in a good location (calle 84 con 46), there's a strip of bars right across the street, Atlantic will notice it because we partied a lot up there during the carnaval. Barranquilla is one of those cities where 80-90% of it is a complete dump, its also very big geographically so stay away from the south as its a shit hole. Centro is rough too but there's cheap hotels there, Atlantic and I stayed at Hotel Marseille (calle 44 con 43), it was 35.000/night with AC and WIFI, not bad and within walking distance to centro commercial Portal del Prado, the place where Atlantic and my blond haired friend had teenage girls coming up to them asking for photos. If you guys do decide to go party down south, you can check out the bars along Carrera 21 or down on carrera 8, Atlantic has been to both and they have bigger bars and clubs down there compared to the north but its quite rough so party with caution (leave the smart phones, bank cards and nice watches home.) You guys will enjoy Quilla as there's few Gringos and the girls are very, very receptive to being opened up but the level of English is low compared to Bogota, not that it will stop you poon hounds from tearing it up there. Guys, also check out Santa Marta/Taganga and do a day trip to Tayrona, all well worth it.

Messages In This Thread