rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

LINUX Bangs Colombia -- A 90 Day Journey (NSFW)

Day three:

I've been working on this physics assignment all night. I had to intentionally turn my phone off so I wouldn't write anyone to come over.

I had a girl I previously banged show up unannounced. This tends to happen to me all the time, in Cali, Medellin and Bogota. I can't express how important it is to have a doorman and give him a slice of pizza once in a while when you order one. That is the key. If you have an apartment on the street or where the woman can look in, you are screwed if you are getting notches everyday.

I was very rude to the girl and she started crying. Atlantic took off. We got back to the apartment and I demanded a response. Turns out I took an Ambien last night and wrote her and told her we would get married and have some Juan Valdez cafe negro babies. She was coming over to talk about having babies. Lesson learned, if you take an ambien, turn off the phone.

I got a bang coming at 11 am tomorrow morning and another set up tomorrow night. I'm getting frustrated with all the colombian dudes eye fucking me. I had a 5'2 Colombian guy doing pullups today at the gym and he was looking at me and every time time during the concentric phase he would grunt and smile. strange.

Messages In This Thread