rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video of Me Doing Day Game in Budapest, Hungary

Video of Me Doing Day Game in Budapest, Hungary

I think you did great man. As long as you reach the finish line, doesn't matter how you got there.

HOWEVER, since you did post it up for critique, I think you could've had her a lot sooner. I would've been upfront at very beginning that I thought she was cute. I'm making an ASSUMPTION that even though you posted up this successful video, there were many others that did not lead anywhere. And if you're spending this amount of time and energy in your indirect approach, you're not being efficient with your time. Plus, I'm going to guess you're being indirect with other people in your life, maybe even friends. So as an example, let's say me and you were at a club, instead of just telling me that you want a beer, maybe you might say some other shit for 5-10 minutes "umm.. you thirsty bro? I think it might be good to get a beer" whereas I would be "hey man, i'll be back, i'm going to go get a beer" Just saying that being direct saves a lot more time in life in general.

But overall, good job. But, if anybody else here is a avid daygamer, you know that even having a good interaction like this doesn't guarantee success so to OP, did you fuck her?

That's your ultimate answer

Messages In This Thread