rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whatsapp: Squaring the Text vs Phone debate

Whatsapp: Squaring the Text vs Phone debate

Samsamsam ---- for WhatsApp and Viber you need to get it synced to a certain phone number. When u install the app, it'll send u an activation code to that specific number.

So let's say u want to sync those apps to your main number but youre using a burner phone for the trip. What you do is plug your primary Sim into a second phone --- install the app on your burner phone giving your primary number --- you'll get an activation code on the phone that has your primary sim... Just enter it into the burner phone and youre set -- for WhatsApp and Viber.

For tinder u need Facebook.

Edit --- u can install it on your main phone with a burner Sim as well. When you install the app, just enter the burner number for activation. The apps are tied to your number not your phone. So let's say you go to one country and get WhatsApp on ur main phone with a burner number. Then you go to a new country, get a new burner Sim. Just select the migrate feature to update your new number (or reinstall the app). Don't buy a new phone just for the apps.

Double Edit -- WhatsApp and Viber both have VOIP calling(over the internet) features as well.... For WhatsApp though, the calling thing is not pre-installed. you'll need to be called by someone who has whatsapp with the calling functionality enabled.

Ive got it on mine, so if you need the VOIp activated for ypur WhatsApp account just pm me your number and I'll give you a missed call

Messages In This Thread