rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do we justify our simultaneous desire for traditional femininity and easy bangs?

How do we justify our simultaneous desire for traditional femininity and easy bangs?

I notice this as a conflict within my self as well as on the forum as you pointed out. I'm a fairly traditional and conservative guys, prefer traditional gender roles, traditional family, want a good girl to settle down with.

At the same point I think I realize at this point in my life I don't have the pateince to develope something longterm. Honestly if I come across a good girl I'll probably grow tired of waiting and move on and then continue to bitch about why do I only get sluts and troubled girls lol.

I think its about doing some self reflection and figuring out what you really want at this time in your life. Do you want casual hookups or do you wnat to meet a good girl?

Messages In This Thread