rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South By Southwest: The Greatest Party You've Never Been To (Austin, Texas)

South By Southwest: The Greatest Party You've Never Been To (Austin, Texas)

Quote: (03-27-2015 04:28 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2015 03:26 PM)Saruman Wrote:  

The only thing I was asking is for you to refute other posters here or elsewhere in the community that said that this place was a cockfest or that it was not good.

Do you think they had any valid points or not?

Which ones? If I had anything to refute, I gladly would, but the only negative comments are from guys that haven't gone to the festival. They are just repeating what others have said, which I personally don't put much stock in.

No one on this board that's been to Austin has claimed it's a cockfest or that it's a bad place to party.

I haven't been to South Beach during spring break, so I have no idea if the two are comparable. But I am guessing they are very different.

What kind of experience are you looking to have? If you are into day game and night game, you will have a blast in Austin. If you like lots of day drinking, huge crowds, great music in nearly every bar, an overall energetic vibe, and thousands of people in every direction you look, then you are going to have a lot of fun in Austin.

i.e. if you want to PARTY, pick Austin. I shit you not, Austin is absolutely ridiculous around SXSW. I have never seen anything like it before.

BUT, if you are looking for more of a laid back type trip, where you're chilling out, spitting game at girls that walk by, sipping margaritas in the sun, then Austin is probably not going to meet your expectations compared to a beach location.

All I can tell you is that, given the choice of going anywhere next year in March, I am going to pick Austin again.

I agree. It sounds like Austin at SXSW time delivers everything on the box.
Great party. Lots of girls. What else do you need?

However just because a lot of women go doesn't mean you're automatically going to get laid...
just that the odds are in your favor...if you go out and work for it...and you're smart
about where you go...and you're not a wallflower...

That's about as good as it's ever going to get.

Messages In This Thread