rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Trips Report 2012-2014

Colombia Trips Report 2012-2014

Blunt your safest bet is Medellin as far as I know. It's a very "rainy" place in general from what I understand. It rained at least once every day when I was there - but it was a "comfortable drizzle".

Quote: (03-23-2015 07:10 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

-cancelled day of the date/last minute: 9
-didn’t respond to confirmation text: 7
-stood me up: 2

Yep, that's the classic Colombian flakey bullshit you were warned about. That's why you make plans/dates with 2-3 girls if you have to for the same night. 1 will fall through. I'm not 100% sure but I think it may be remnants of when Medellin/Colombia was a very dangerous place so girls/women are scared of meetups. That plus they have other guys/friends pipelined.

I was lucky. I was only there for 6 days and managed a bang (she was 9 - and while she had the smallest tits of any girl I've ever been with, ironically was also the best looking). Luck was definitely in my favour - my friend and I killed it, as it was a Tinder meet up through him but it was more of a "my friend is with me, let's meet up with your group" and then at the end of the night we took two girls back to our place. My friend stayed an extra 3 weeks and traveled throughout Colombia except Bagota. He discovered meeting up "one-on-one" proved to be much more demanding than expected.

(Day earlier) Her "We'll meet up for 4"
(4 rolls around) Her "We'll meet up for 7"
(7 Rolls around) Her: "We'll meet up for 10"
(10 rolls around) Her: "I can't believe you didn't try to see me today! (accusation) - We'll try for tomorrow!"

Glad you had a great time - I plan to go back for an extended period (3+ months) to see if I can manage living there.

Messages In This Thread