rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You really ARE the prize (and here's why)

You really ARE the prize (and here's why)

Quote: (03-22-2015 09:19 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

In fact, this applies to everyone in my neighborhood's parents and even all my highschool classmates. It's only when I hit college that I started running into kids of divorced parents.

That's because the sample size increased.

Maybe you lived in a community that painted a certain type of picture, and once you got outside of your community, you were forced to realize that your community was not the norm.

Look, I get guys want to get married, want to have families, want to have what their parents had. I'm sure a number of us are from conventional, two biological parent homes with siblings, and we look back at how great our childhoods actually were.

But times have changed.

Some of us had/have amazing mothers, as our mothers die, those types of women are going with them. We're dealing with a new brand of females, so the expectation to have the same results is unreasonable.

At this point of the game, entering into marriage with the types of females we have at our disposal, is a gamble. Just because you learn how to count cards, doesn't mean you're no longer gambling, you're just somewhat minimizing the risk.

The marriage game is still rigged and we're playing with cheaters, good luck.

Messages In This Thread