rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

44 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
4 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
Quote: (03-17-2015 09:04 AM)CRR Wrote:  

^^^So very true.

I've mentioned it a few times here, I'm 39, and I get bombarded by offers of set ups with women who are "age appropriate" and they are all the same. Arrogant yet desperate. Their lack of self awareness is shocking yet hilarious. I think subconsciously I agree to go from time to time because I like watching a train wreck as it happens.

Same here - me and most of my close friends are around the same age. When I look at the women we date it's 19-25 with some guys dating some hot 30 year olds. When a 35 year old approaches me, she feels ancient to me. Only the least effort is expanded on that to put in the bang. But there are plenty of aging end 30s or early 40s women who think that we are their Mr. Big who will raise their preemptive cuckoldry brood and march down the marriage aisle with them.
Some of us heard sentences like: "You would be such a perfect father for my 11 year old son."

While in reality I think: "Make it a daughter and add 7 years and I am your man to date your princess."

I blame constant propaganda for this thinking and also the hordes of indoctrinated Beta men who would not dream of dating a 22 year old while being 39. They honestly believe that a slim 44 year old is a good catch. Blue Pill hurts men....

Messages In This Thread