rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mincing Manginas Mull Masculinity

Mincing Manginas Mull Masculinity

Quote: (03-16-2015 03:17 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I officially nominate Steve McMahon as the King of All Thread Titles....

Masticating McMahon Mulls Obstreperous Appellations In Titular Tangoes

[Image: attachment_php_attachmentid_30554_d_1230829018.jpg]
His Miaowjesty apurroves of this message.

Quote: (03-16-2015 04:18 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Steve it's gotten to the point where I'm 50/50 about reading these posts.

No fault of your own. Your article writing just keeps getting better and better. Your gif game and breakdowns are on point.

But some of these articles, I'd just rather not know that this is going on in the world.

I just got home from the gym, ate almost a whole chicken, a giant salad, the sun is shining out, my cat is snoring next to me, life is really, really good, and then I read this stuff and I can't possibly fathom how much faggotry exists in the world. Bronies, Dagorhir, and these nitwits that claim to have any grasp on masculinity whatsoever...I want to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist but I can't but feel that on day I'll be staring at it face to face rather than just some internet article.

Thanks man. And I know how you feel. A lot of the news just pisses me off, I usually only comment on things that we can hopefully have a laugh at.

Stay strong!

Messages In This Thread