rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand or Philippines

Thailand or Philippines

G,
My beach experience in LOS is limited to Phuket and Krabi. While both have truly dope beaches, it's by taking day tours to some islands that you will be left speechless in front of the outwordly beauty of the islands, beaches and scenery to make a brute turn into a poet, specially Ko Phi Phi, Monkey island and Maya bay (which can be easily reached from both Krabi and Phuket with one of the numerous day tour packages. A tip for those who are willing to spend the money; for about 300 bucks (10,000 baht) you can rent a speedboat for you privately. Awesome way to have an amazing time with say a few girls and a couple of buddies...[Image: wink.gif]

For the Philippines, I stayed mainly in Cebu but the best beaches from Cebu I heard were in Bohol. Other amazing beaches are in Palawan. Of course, Boracay is not to be missed but for the Phils beach scene, I'll let those who have spent more time there to chip in.

Dash,
Club scene in BKK is top class IMO. You have sleezy to high end and everything in between. Of course, IMO, one of the funnest ways to start the night in style is to warm up at Soi Cowboy and then around 1-2 am, hit the clubs either with a hot shored stripper or head alone to the clubs and have a blast.

Females dance better I say in LOs than in the Filipinas. Majority of clubs are more techno/house with current top 50 types of mainstream music. Hip Hop not much my thing so can't comment on that but I'm sure you can find both (i'd venture saying that it'd be easier to find in BKK/LOS than in the Phils but not impossible to find there either).

Girls in the clubs dress about the same but I'd say in BKK, girls are more daring. But also, coming from sex prison aka North America, even every day average girls in Asia will appear to be dressed more "daring if not slutty" but that's not the case as it's a tropical environment and people are more comfortable with their bodies/sexuality than in prudish North America.

Messages In This Thread