rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White american woman complains about dating in HK

White american woman complains about dating in HK

A fat american mid 20s girl (also short hair) works at the same school I teach at in Thailand. Me and another male teacher were talking about women in Asia and I brought up how hot Korean chicks are and fat chick jumps into the conversation saying "They are all plastic". I laughed at her comment and said to the male coworker "whatever they do is working they are some of the hottest chicks in Asia". Fatty then mumbles but loud and clear enough that I could hear "well then that kind of makes you a shitty person" To which I call her out "why are you shaming me for my sexual preferences?" Fatty doesnt really have a response and says "I wasnt shaming you" then looks at the ground and makes an excuse to leave. When she leaves male coworker turns to me and says "Yea dont pay attention to her she is really sensitive since she has very low self esteem as she hasnt been getting any attention from men since she moved to Thailand she admitted this to me when she was drunk last week." LOL

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread