rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White american woman complains about dating in HK

White american woman complains about dating in HK

Quote: (03-10-2015 05:03 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

gawd her pic... she looks 45 .. also it's interesting the way she talks about "the dating scene for 20-somethings-- including men and women implicitly in that group. As if over-30 adventurers like myself aren't not only going for 20-somethings-- I don't even go after girls over 25 !!

I still don't like kicking people while they're down-- really First World women are the beneficiaries, but also the victims of Feminist indoctrination, how can you expect them to see the whole picture when they:

1) Don't understand the role of women in history prior to the last 50-75 years ( or have been convinced that was all an aberration, and the last 50 years is normal and the prior 3000 years was a mistake or oddity. )

2) Haven't had a chance while young to see their real market value somewhere where men don't kiss ass, like the Philippines.

Feminism will hurt women more than men in the long run. It has exposed to men the true ignorance and self hatred women have and how they want to lash out at men for no reason what so ever.

If the white knight truly cared about women, they would be working with red pill men to get women out of the voting booth so they don't destroy their own futures.

With that said, it is damn funny seeing an American woman have to face reality for the first time. Their entire fantasy world crumbles before their eyes and the truth they know deep down is let out of its cage.

Messages In This Thread