rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Quote: (09-28-2009 03:07 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Also what do you know about these pool party places?

My brother grew up on the beach and is completely confident around bikini girls. I don't think he'll have any problems out gaming the midwest douches, seeing as he'll be more in his element and they'll be so far from theirs. But do grown men go there? Is the pool just a giant puddle of bodily fluids?

Aloha!

Supposedly I'm a grown man (early 30s), and I go. I've been a few times this summer. These pool parties can be great. The girls are nearly all in bikinis, and so the fat or unattractive ones will feel self conscious and stay out. Most people are drinking, most are happy and ready to have a good time. Be one of them. I don't recommend getting cabanas. You will want to roam around and be social, not be stuck in one place. Also, if you are cool people will invite you into theirs. The pools are filled with chlorine, and that is a good thing. Here is my take on a few of the pool scenes based on my experiences:

Ditch Fridays (Palms). Very large. Easy to get in if you stay at Palms (free pass). If you are not staying at Palms, just wait in line, I think you can get in still. Mixed crowd. Some ghetto people, some not, a lot of douches. I had fun but there are better places to go. People more reserved here than at other places.

Wet Republic (MGM). Large. I think it's tough to get in, but I'm not sure. The one time I was there we hustled our way in for free / had a hook-up (we befriended our hook-up at another pool - it pays to be social). Lots of fun. Easy to make friends. Lots of incredibly drunk people and attractive girls, in bikinis, ready to party. Party with them.

Marquee Day Club (Cosmo). Medium sized. If you stay at Cosmo, not hard to get in, otherwise come early and hustle it. Fun crowd. Attractive girls, all ready to party. I had the most fun at this place, and returned a couple of times. Had great DJs spinning every time. We spent a lot of time in the afternoon in a cabana (not ours) - just make friends and be social and people will want to invite you into their world.

My experience has made me a firm believer in the greatness of the pool parties above and beyond the night life. I would go all out for both, but recently Ive had more fun in the daytime (and more success as well).

For the night, I would hit up the hotel bars early, hit the clubs afterward if you need to (don't go too late though). If you can, pre-party with girls you met at a pool party in your room or theirs before the clubs. I think you should be able to pull this off if you try hard enough. Everyone goes to Vegas to have fun and meet fun people; so should you.

For clubs, if you roll in with a few guys only, grease the bouncer and you should be able to jump the line anywhere. If you already swooped a herd of girls prior and bring them along, you might be able to just jump the line for nothing. Just be nice to the bouncers but also direct. I like XS personally. It's huge. Also, if you stay at THEHotel, you should hit up the Mix in the penthouse. Great view.

Messages In This Thread