rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Hey fellas. Want to give a huge obrigado to everyone's mad amount of data that they've dropped on this thread. I'm super stoked about my upcoming trip to Brazil this summer, and advice like this just gets me that much more excited.

I've been learning Portuguese for about a year and a half and have a pretty good level of the language. I also speak French, Spanish, and Italian, so making all the connections with the romance languages is an enormous advantage.

Could you guys give me your honest opinion on amount of time to spend in each city? My trip is going to be 15 days long in June, and I was originally planning on spending 5 days in São Paulo, 5 days in Rio, and 5 days in Salvador to get a good taste of different parts of the country. Do you think this amount of time would be too much/too little for any of these cities? Also, in regards to Salvador, I'm open to suggestions if anyone has another great city that they recommend, but I'd like to have a good mix of tourism, history, food, and gaming wherever I go. Thanks again to everyone for everything they've shared on here. Estou muito agradecido per tudo.

Messages In This Thread