rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

This type of thing has been going on for thousands of years, in every age and in every clime and place. Women have been bought and sold forever.

Some women prefer to be bought. Just like some guys choose a life of crime, some women choose to do this.

Some people say the slave trade is dead. I say, bullshit. It doesn't exist in the same form as it used to exist. But it's morphed into a "voluntary" form of servitude for some of these Western hoes. They do the math and think it makes sense for them to sell themselves into bondage for a few years, thinking they can get out when they feel like it.

But what they don't know is...everything has a price. That price may be deferred. That price may be paid on layaway. But the price always has to be paid.

Always. You'll see.

Let's put this thread in a time capsule, and reopen it in 15 years. Then we'll compare "before and after" photos of both the men and women who indulge in this sort of thing.

You'll see.

There will always be rich Russian oligarchs, Gulf princes, Chinese millionaires, and other rich debauchers who like this sort of arrangement.

I can't deny my sense of enjoyment from eavesdropping on these little text exchanges. I actually did see one of these hoes that I recognized from a few Facebook sites that feature brasileiras (Musas do Brasil, Gostosas do Brasil, Peitos e bundas, etc.).

Her name was listed here as "kathyzworld." That's her, all right...huge ass and all. What was hilarious was to see that she's got a criminal record.

All this is just a modern form of indentured servitude.

I'll leave you with a quote I circulated yesterday from Horace (Odes. 16). You might find it relevant.

Think of it as a prediction.

Rome itself falls by the hand of its own men…
We destroy ourselves, a profane age consecrated in blood,
The ground will once again be occupied by wild beasts.
Lo! A barbarian victor will stand on the ashes,
The hooves of a horseman resounding in the city.

Messages In This Thread