rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

I imagine when you have it all, or get what you want all the time life has a weird emptiness to it probably the lack of excitement and challenges. All these wealthy guys probably just want to see what they can get away with and command others to do for money. Sort of a cruelty in their hearts or of course, they are just mentally fucked up. I can't imagine getting any joy watching a woman have sex with a dog.

Might be hard for many to fathom why they would need to go to that extreme to derive any sort of pleasure out of it.

I heard some story about a coat hanger, towel and condom and the girl was shoving it in some sheik's ass. Can't see pleasure in that either.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread