rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Quote:Quote:

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I love how you brought attention about Porta Potties. I was lucky enough to have an older sister that was a porta potty so as I was growing up, I idolized her for being 19 and paying my parents rent and practically buying me everything I desired. It made me sad though, because she was always gone in Vegas and traveling the world with her rich “Arabian” friends as I use to think. When I was 16, and old enough to understand she told me everything she did to obtain these funds but at the end told me she did it for my and my family. My sister and I are very blessed, both of us are 5’5, blonde hair, grey/blue eyes and not to toot my own horn but probably the best set of natural D’s you will come across. 2 years ago, I got out of a pretty bad relationship and wanted to try and get back into school, stop partying and get my sh*t together. I asked my sister if I could be a porty potty with her, but she got super mad at me, but a week later asked if I was serious and told me I cannot be a porta potty, but I can be a concubine for one of the Saudi Prince’s that she sees. I had no clue what the F*ck a concubine is. And for you that don’t know, well its probably the best job ever. Currently I’m 23 and for the past 22 months of my life, I have been living in Saudi with a very wealthy Prince. The Prince has his several wives, but then there is 6 or 7 concubines at his other palace at any given time. We live with the Prince full time, we have to sleep with him, or any of his sons at ANY time they desire, 3 some to orgies included. We do it all, and I kid you not Nik, we don’t get defecated on, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say some of his sons have a fetish with golden showers lololol. I don’t mind it, it is just pee. Before you judge me and say I’m some stupid gold diggin b*tch, let me tell you what I get in exchange for having sex. I get my education fully paid for, I have a 18,000 a month allowance, which goes into my savings account, since all of us concubines get to go shopping once a week and not just here is Saudi. We have a jet and body guards ready to take us anywhere at anytime we desire, long as the Prince approves it. He pays my parents mortgage, bought me a house back home so soon as I’m done with college I wouldn’t have to stress about anything. I don’t even want to tell you what I drive because you wouldn’t believe me. When I go on TheDirty or trips to St. Tropez and hear all these stories about these girls getting treated like hell and gettin sh*t and pissed on I feel bad for them. I’m lucky I only have to sleep with father and 4 sons and the other girls, instead of just getting gang banged by 10 old hair men. I feel bad for my sister when I hear that stuff cause I know she has been there. For all you future porta potties, or current porta potties… TAKE THIS ADVICE. If you can and are smart and hot enough, you have the potential to be a concubine, I highly recommend it… By the time I’m done with school, I will basically have my self set up for a very very long time. Judge me if you want, but ladies, don’t be porta potties have some self respect. Concubines are the future.

Concubines FTW!

Messages In This Thread