rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

I was friends with a guy who use to date a girl who is currently being flown out to Miami for this kind of thing. She was pretty straight up about it also. Actually, how they started dating was while he was in Germany, he flew her out across the Atlantic Ocean to meet up with him. Girl was cute, but not a stunner. Guy was definitely not rich.

Initially I was pissed off at how easy it was for these girls to make money but reflecting on it again, they're just using their female strengths in a way that most benefits them. Besides, they're getting shat on and beaten so they obviously should be getting paid just like how the clown at a birthday party should get paid.

If you guys have read the book Pimp, there was one part I remember when the author says something along the lines of, "every woman has at one point in her life thought about selling her pussy".

The only thing a man can do is use his own strengths towards self-improvement to become the best man he can be. Maybe one day I'll be shitting on girls in St. Tropez! Dream come true! =)

Relevant:
Sponsored chicks talking about their experiences.
http://www.atlnightspots.com/forum/showt...-A-Million

Messages In This Thread