rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best way to escalate from normal convo to kiss

The best way to escalate from normal convo to kiss

Start as soon as possible by feeling her up while examining something she wears, massaging her leg and touching her hair or doing something along those lines, escalating further by each step. Once she is clearly comfortable with your hand and/or touches you herself, get closer or pull her closer and seal the deal. That's all that I do. You don't need the perfect moment and the perfect lines coupled with her looking all starry-eyed into you and the sunset as a backdrop. Escalation and creating physical tension is much more important than the perfect line. Take initiative and just do it. Remember that if you're on a date, she already likes you or is at the very least curious. If you reverse the roles and a hot girl started touching you and tried to kiss you, would you mind? At the very least she is open to only kissing.

I presume you are talking about this in the context of a date. As it usually is, the anticipation is actually better than the act itself. Once you kiss the girl, the tension is lost and she can conclude that date number one is over. In order to get the most bang (see what I did here?) for your buck, save the kisses for once you're at her place or in other words, use Tuth's first date bang recipe instead and don't settle for less than a bang.

Messages In This Thread