rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

Quote: (02-22-2015 11:36 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I wonder if this is part of the reason behind every girl suddenly coming out as a rape survivor. Their self-loathing creates a desire to be viewed as damaged by those around them, and excuses them from their lack of romantic success and emotional connection with a man. It's the same instinct that makes them hack off their hair. "I'm a (strangely-unashamed) rape victim. I am damaged: so it's not weird that I'm alone."

Then I noticed just how consistently ugly the screaming women always are, and could only come to the most likely conclusion: Social Justice isn't their cause: it's simply a boyfriend substitute.

Man, I'd better get some sleep.

[Image: 106297-Brad-Pitt-clapping-gif-Imgur-I-vmTD.gif]

That's some bloody good post with some excellent insights into the female nature.

It helps to explain their mediocrity in achievements, why Deep Conversion Game is always a roller-coaster of emotions that you engage in consciously (Dark Triad guys do it naturally but overdo it often), why rape, SJW craze and Tumblr feminism are just giving her the admission of creating drama in her life.

Whether she will become broken by it? Yes - she will as some women have noticed that all their fuckbuddy relationships and being plates to Alphas makes them bitter and jaded over time. http://elitedaily.com/dating/fck-closure...es/940622/ They are calling those guys Almost-Exes here as they get emotionally attached, while the Alpha fucks many of them. Of course during that time they ignore the hordes of Betas or are even in real relationships with Betas while still thinking of their exciting Alphas.

I read once that the reason that women desire the hysteria in their lives is because women are created that way to be mothers early. Think about it - evolutionary speaking as soon as a woman was around 15-16, she would quickly become a mother and would have plenty of drama with her children who would keep her busy. Then her man would keep her barefoot and pregnant for the next years and she would get all the additional drama she needed. By the time she was in her late 20s, she would have calmed down and bonded with her husband and the children who would have forced her to become more reliable.

While we men might benefit from that early marriage experience too, we can equally be happy being a soldier and mercenary for 15 years and settling at 30+. We could still be happy and content with our young wife forgetting about our previous women and exciting battles, while women lack that psychological makeup as they try to emulate us and only end up alone, bitter and unable to bond with any man who does not give them expert Deep Conversion Game with an emotional roller-coaster.

Messages In This Thread