rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

Quote: (02-20-2015 11:07 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2015 01:12 AM)enderilluminatus Wrote:  

[Image: MTI0ODUwMTM1MDg2NzAyNjY0.jpg]

s.e. smith is a writer, agitator, and commentator based in Northern California. Ou focuses on social issues, particularly gender, prison reform, disability rights, environmental justice, queerness, class, and the intersections thereof, and has a special interest in rural subjects. smith delights in amplifying the voices of those who are often silenced and challenging dominant ideas about justice, equality, and liberation. smith’s international publication credits include work for the Sydney Sun-Herald, The Guardian, and AlterNet, among many other progressive news outlets and magazines. Ou is most happy when ou has an opportunity to rile people up while also informing them about ongoing issues in the world around them, and adores any opportunity to discuss pop culture. Assisted by Loki the cat and a flock of roaming chickens, smith lives in Fort Bragg, California.

I honestly can't tell what gender this organism is.

Its own words :

"Your gender identity is a pretty intimate part of who you are, and an especially important aspect of how you relate to intimate partners; you want to date someone who respects and understands your gender, and who is attracted to people of your gender. Not being about to describe and define your gender means missing out on matches when people perform searches by "gender," and it requires you to add an awkward note to your profile about your gender, which makes you stand out as an oddity, something peculiar, instead of a normal human being" [Image: biggrin.gif][Image: biggrin.gif]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Messages In This Thread