rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Quote: (09-19-2011 01:32 PM)Mace Wrote:  

I want to hear from the cats in here doing day game on college-aged girls. What's your experience?

I think you expressed it pretty well on post #23. I rely on texting for those very same reasons.

Quote: (09-19-2011 03:06 PM)Mace Wrote:  

"Hey [Image: smile.gif] I found the used bookstore ok yesterday. I could hire you as my personal tour guide. The pay is bad but there's excellent benefits. How's your day going?"

I think this is a decent start but I think he should focus on his use of language. "How's your day going?" is not how someone would word that question in everyday language. It sounds canned. He should try to focus on sounding on text as he does in person. Fail to do this and you'll seem awkward and stuffy.

"I have an intuition about you..."
"Good for you. My personal favourite sports are..."
"I'll tell you all about my trip one day..."
"We should meet for coffee sometime..."

I don't mean to be mean but some of this stuff made me cringe. None of this sounds like natural language. Ask yourself how you might convey these thoughts to your friends and notice the difference.

Now allow me to demonstrate how this girl is going to emotionally interpret the following:

"I have an intuition about you......you're the calm one [Image: wink.gif]. ..."

"You're like the house mother to these kids haha. Kidding. 4 years is great. Good for you..."

"I've been noticing a lot about your personality. I bet you're really goofy in X situation, but please don't be offended by me saying that! It's only a joke! Seriously, it's only a joke."

"I'll tell you all about my trip one day."

"I'm hoping to get an opportunity to tell you about how interesting I am."

"OMG I just saw your twin." "Had a great day at the zoo. Saw a fish that reminded me of you."

"I was thinking about your just now. I was having a lot of fun today and just wanted to let you know. Oh, by the way, I was thinking about you again."

After all the obvious interest that your friend has been giving this girl, what does SHE say?:

I can respect that. I wish I was better at tennis but skiing is for sure awesome

Yeah, what you're interests are "ok".

He layered far more attention on her than she did on him and came off as needy as a result. He also used poor language to do it. I think he needs to cut the emoticons and stop acting so terribly interested.

Messages In This Thread