rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

My "How To Stop Rape" post has awoken the neon haired freaks

I think over two years I have read basically everything Roosh has written on public sites/books etc and I am still amazed when I see your interviews or read articles written by haters- they bring up the tiniest details and skewer you for them, like that David guy bringing up how you "raped" a drunk girl in Iceland, and then uses that to refer to you as "the rapist" for the rest of the column.

I mean, if you are a guy and you have enough knowledge of old posts/books from years ago, that probably suggests he has gone just as deep into the words of Roosh as myself or any of your other loyal readers... Yet the guy clearly saw nothing in your words he could relate to, and his hatred for you continues to grow.

I just can't understand if you are a male, with two testicles dangling between your legs, how one couldn't relate to or agree with anything you have written. Mind boggling...

Messages In This Thread